The sale conditions guaranteed by Duetto srl are the standard of mail order, followed by the major international sites for the protection of the customer.
- The prices expressed on the website www.duetto.it are in Euro and include the Value Added Tax (I.V.A.) in force for the respective product categories to which they belong. The total price resulting from the order is inclusive of shipping costs.
- At the time of purchase, an invoice will be issued, complete with billing information and shipping data (if specified and if different from billing data).
- The Duetto will provide for the evasion of the order, except for any impediment. In this case, the Customer will be promptly notified via one of the contact details provided (tel, e-mail, fax, etc.). In case of incorrect delivery or failure to display the communication from the Customer, the Duetto is free from any other task, having nevertheless fulfilled its duties.
- The prices of individual products include the cost of packaging and exclude shipping costs.
- The Duetto Srl will deliver the goods within the established terms. Any damage or loss of goods as a result of delayed or completely missed deliveries is not the responsibility of Duetto srl. The Customer may request the cancellation of orders that, within the confirmed delivery date, have not yet been processed or withdraw from the purchase within 8 days after delivery. In this case, the shipping costs of the return to the Company will be charged to the customer.
- Duetto Srl may at any time cancel the order if, at its sole discretion, technical reasons, supply difficulties or other commercial reasons make it necessary.
- Any faults and / or defects in the goods must be reported within 8 days of delivery. The re-entries must be agreed and authorized by Duetto Srl. In this case the shipping costs in the Company will be charged to the Customer.
- Duetto srl reserves the right to contact by phone or e-mail the Customer who has made the purchase for further confirmation.
- Duetto Srl, in view of its policy of Customer Satisfaction, will meet every customer dissatisfied with their purchase, with good reason and only after its unquestionable judgment, eventually replacing the product with other goods of equal commercial value. The shipping costs for the return of goods and for sending the new one will be charged to the customer.
Terms of payment
The prices indicated on the website www.duetto.it are in Euro and include VAT Value Tax (VAT) in force for the respective product categories to which they belong. The total price resulting from the order is inclusive of shipping costs.
2. Terms of payment
The payment of the total price will be paid upon ordering by: – Paypal Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Bankpass, Postepay credit cards are accepted. – Advance Bank Transfer For the method of payment by bank transfer in advance, follow the bank details:
holder c / c Duetto Srl:
Bank: BPER Bank – Branch of Ascoli Satriano (FG)
IBAN: IT 88 M 05387 78280 000000019312
Reason: Order payment No. XXXX (number reported in the subject of the order confirmation e-mail).
3. Major force.
Duetto srl is not responsible for the delay in the fulfillment of the obligations, under the Contract, if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control or due to force majeure.
4. Shipping fees
The shipment is made by the courier contracted with the Duetto.The costs of packing and shipping for the Euro area have a cost of € 17.90 (including taxes).