INTENCE AND BALANCED TASTE
Provenance: Central America – Africa – Asia
Countries: Brazil – Colombia – Cameroon – Indonesia – India – Ecuador – Guatemala
Species: Arabica 90% – Robusta 10%
• Visual and tactile sensations: espresso with a delicate cream, with tight meshes. Light brown, amber, not black. It should be served in a hot cup.
• Taste sensations: espresso with an excellent body. Taste strong but not hard and with a lingering aftertaste. Naturally mild. Delicately aromatic. Initial notes of cocoa, subsequent fragrance of vanilla.
Espresso Italiano is a MILD coffee with a very low percentage of Caffeine (about 1.6%) and a very high number (around 800) of other healthy components, such as Omega 3, Antioxidants, Mineral Salts, Proteins, etc.
Like all mild coffee:
• it’s a friend of the heart and lungs, because it plays a cardiotonic action and reduces asthma;
• it enhances memory and relieves headaches;
• it’s an ally in the diet, because it helps to control appetite and has diuretic effects;
• it’s a support for the nervous system, because it improves psychomotor performance, resistance to sleep and fatigue;
• With antioxidants, it helps slow down the aging process of cells.
A healthy subject can drink up to 5 cups a day.
*Sources: University of Scranton (Pennsylvania) – Harvard School of Public Health of Boston (Massachusetts) – Fondazione per lo Studio sugli Alimenti e la Nutrizione (Roma) – Coffee Science Information Centre (Worchestershire).